Frequently Asked Questions
What makes FDW different from other retail stores?
- We have the same great products, but you pay 40-80% below retail pricing.
- We meet by appointment.
Do I have to schedule an appointment?
- We accept walk-ins, but we cannot promise that we are available without an appointment.
- Scheduled appointments take priority over walk-in customers.
- By scheduling appointments, we are able to keep prices low and offer better customer service.
How is the pricing so low?
- We have a warehouse instead of fancy showrooms.
- No a/c in the summer. Low heat in the winter.
- We rely on our customers word-of-mouth and reviews instead of TV and billboard ads.
- Our direct connections with manufacturers keep our costs down.
- Meeting by appointment eliminates the need for several commissioned salesmen.
Is the furniture damaged or used?
- Our furniture is new. We DO NOT sell re-manufactured or used mattresses.
- Products are stored in our clean warehouse in the original packaging.
- We sell off the floor models at a discounted price, every few weeks.
Do you deliver? How far?
- Yes. We deliver to Worcester, Boston, Hartford, Providence, Springfield, Nashua, etc.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash or credit/debit cards.
- We offer financing and layaway.